WD My Passport SSD Review: Very Fast And Very Cool Things Do Come In Small Packages

The latest edition of the WD My Passport SSD is smaller, nimbler and faster than before. The 500GB option is priced at around Rs 8,999 while the 1TB option costs around Rs 15,999 and the 2TB version will set you back by a cool Rs 24,999 or so.

from Top Tech News- News18.com https://ift.tt/3r2U9Lm
via IFTTT
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 टिप्पणियाँ:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें